For almost fifteen years I have been producing and communicating research in academic and applied research settings. Highlights of my research career include;
- Writing and researching on ethics, evidence and expertise in public policy. A guiding focus of my academic work has been understanding and encouraging reflection on whose voices count in public policy.
- Having the opportunity to explore this central theme in social and energy policy, and working in sustainability, infrastructure and health.
- Contributing to diverse work that matters to me through my applied research, including reducing and understanding the impacts of cancer, depression and Alzheimers and increasing sustainability of companies and large corporations.
- Invited to contribute to thought leadership on CoVid-19 and policy
- My first sole authored paper was nominated for best Early Career Research article
Please download the file for a copy of my full academic CV, or contact me if you have any questions